Sunday, April 3, 2011

EXCITED

I am SUPPOSED to study now. Cut it short now.

I just received a call from my sister. They are now coming to the jungle to see me!!!!!!!!! They just pass by KFC. 15 minutes more and I will be able to see them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had been suffering for homesick for the past few weeks. It had been ages I haven't been hugging my mom. MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see them.

Have to get ready now. 
Tata~~~

!!! ME & MOMMY & YANNY & GEGE !!!

4 comments:

ZzlynlynzZmushroom said...

Why cant blog jus have the icon -like-?? I like this post so much!! Warmingly, ur family is jus so fun...Haha!! Cant wait for next visit there...really nice...ur mum friendly, ur sis so cute...most importantly, got charming maevin there... Waiseh! Dont over excited over this comment.... >.< All for my next visit's specialty...Haha!!=)

Love, Jocelynn

MaeVin said...

I'm going to be SS. Bare with it, you force me to do so! lol XD

MAEVIN THE BEST, WOOOHOOOO!!!

ZzlynlynzZmushroom said...

OH NO!! I shouldn't say all these...my bad, my bad.....haiz.....take back perhaps???=P

MaeVin said...

Too late... XP