Thursday, April 7, 2011

Before My Exam!!!

3 more days until my FINALS!!!! Am I sound excited? Ok... I am not suppose to be excited for it.

I am EXTREMELY EXCITED or LOOKING FORWARD STRESSSSSSSSSSSSS for the exam...
3 more days...
OMG!!!!!!!!!! It's only 3 more days!!!!!!!! Can you see that, is 3! 3!

*can't breath now*

Economics, how can I be able to understand you? Am I suitable to take up my degree in Economics? Do you think that I understand you enough, my DEAR economics?

Business Management, how about you? Why can't you just stuck in my head? I bought elephant glue, UHU glue and all types of glue, but you just don't want to stick in my head? Do you really that hate me? 

*sob*

Mathematics and Accounting, both of you LOVE me the most. That's why I love both of you too, unlike the others. Opps... Economics and Business Management don't jealous ya, I love both of you too but I will love you guys more if you willing to stay in my head longer.

Sigh... Still got a lot of of chapters haven't revise yet!!!!!!!! Die....

Got to go~~~~~~~~~~
Notes, I am coming, wait for me!!!!!!!!!
Don't leave me!!!!!!!!!

No comments: