Thursday, April 21, 2011

No More...

/hihi

Here I come my lovely...
Home,
Facebook,
Blog,
Girl Guides
&
FRIENDSSS

/nobigdeal
No more jungle.
No more cafeteria A, B, C & D.
No more Hong Kong.
No more 新东方.
No more Uncle Cheah.
No more KUALA PILAH.
No more KMNS.

The chapter of my matrix life had finally come to an end. 
Should I be happy about it?
/hmm

When I woke up this morning, I felt so empty. Everything had come to an end on yesterday.
I'm now back to my 'old' life as 347 days ago. I had been looking forward for this day since the first day I was in KMNS but it's hard to leave my friends although I still can meet some of them but I know it's hard for me to meet some of them. In KMNS, we met each other everyday until we are bored about it but when the moment is over, then only we start to miss that moment.

Ming Rui, always sleep, study, eat and did everything in my room.
Lok Yee, always makan instant mee together.
Mei Chien, always 'climb' up to the 3rd floor to chat with us and will never want to sleep in my room even though it was 3am.
Lao Portrait's Family (9 of us), everyday had dinner at 6pm.
Jocelynn, every morning I would shout her name when I passed by her room.
Ivan & Adrian & Ming Rui & Mei Chien, had our 'auntie talk' at kopsa.
and many more...

But the most important thing is no matter where are we now, at least we know that we appeared in each other life and it can never be ease off.

In KMNS, I am quite discipline on my daily routine.
Woke up at 6.30am, slept at 11pm and had my dinner at 6pm.

But for now, I sleep at 1.30am, wake up at 10am and until now I still haven't have my dinner yet(9.00pm)!

Khalil Gibran once said, "Yesterday is today's memory and tomorrow is today's dream."
Matrix life is my today's memory, and university life is my today's dream.
Matrix Life


I am now in the slacking period waiting for the next chapter of my life to begin.
It will be my university life!!! September! Still got 4 more months to go. *hint*

What will I do in this 4 months? 
Working to earn $$ so that I can go travel around and go shopping!
I will be going Sarawak on the 21st August until 24th August. Jocelynn, don't miss me too much yea, we will meet very soon.
Sarawak
Tomorrow is going Sunway Pyramid to watch RED RIDING HOOD! :P
RED RIDING HOOD!!
Got to go and sleep now.
/bye

p/s: I took 10 hours for this post. wow! 

5 comments:

IyouweBlog.com said...

wow, cn c how much efforts that u place on this post! hehe, will miss u too, kei ma (can i call u kai ma? xp)

Mae Vin said...

sure, another kai zai! lol XD

Now I start to miss the jungle life there...

ZzlynlynzZmushroom said...

Aww~~ MeeeVin~ I know you started to miss me dy right??? HahaXD waiting for ur visit...bring more money ya,....so that can chia me eat...WAKAKA!!

Mae Vin said...

Looking forward to meet you soon! ^^

I tot the master should belanja the guestSS? lol XD

iVan Chong said...

*suka*