Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What's wrong?

What is wrong with me????
I don't know what am I doing for this few days...
I don't even know why am I posting this as I got NOTHING to post about...

In my heart, I can feel there is someone in it who I am missing so much, but I just cannot figure out who is that... Funny huh??? Ya....

Sigh... I hope I could figure it out but it do not seems to be that easy...

And maybe that someone is just KMNS??? A place where I was there for around 300 days??
Maybe I still in the state of adapting myself to be back home again.
As we were having holiday last time, we always have to remind ourselves not to be too happy over it as a great wave of homesickness swept over us. And now, when I am FINALLY at home, I might have just get use to that perception that I should not get overboard. But all I need is just time. Now, just let time do its job.

KMNS must have drew me insane. During the exam week, everyone was hoping to go back and packed their stuffs, I was the only one who kept telling myself that I am not going back yet. I was cultivating myself that I should not looking forward to be back home because I know once I am excited to be back home, I will not study, yet I was bothered by the SC's interview. That's why there's a saying goes, you can never run your life as what you planned because there's always a 'surprise' that will make you rearrange everything

OMG!!! This post is so unorganized.
I just hope that you can understand it (can get what am I trying to say) as you (my lovely readers) are my greatest motivation.

Quote of the day:
"Do not dwell of the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moments."

No comments: