Thursday, April 14, 2011

In the KTM

I believe that the title itself tells you where am I now.

Yea, I am now in the KTM, on my way back home.

Why am I back home at this period of time? I have my exam on MONDAY!
It's just simply because I have something REALLY IMPORTANT to do which is attend an interview for Securities Commission Scholarship.

I am SHORLISTED for the interview. Unbelievable! I received 3 missed calls on Tuesday night and when I called back, I realized it was from Securities Commission. I was so panic as I missed out the call. What if they disqualified me because of that??? I cannot slept for the whole night and I was having exam on the second day. I forced myself into sleep.

The next day(which is yesterday), I was so worry in the morning but I can do nothing because my exam stated at 9. I calmed down myself so that I could answer the questions as it is Mathematics (Paper 2). After the exam, I saw another missed call from them. I called back and they transferred me to about 10 persons and finally, they gave me another number.

I called that number and a guy who named Hadri assisted me. He is a very friendly guy. I didn't have any pen with me at first and he repeated twice for me about all the details.

Tomorrow is the interview! OMG!!! It's nerve-racking interview.

GAMBATEH, CHONG MAE VIN!

2 comments:

ZzlynlynzZmushroom said...

Goodluck, maevin!! I noe that u can do it~ U're the brilliant one=) Jocelynn lends you some strength...*morally supporting*
God bless you...^.^

Love you,
Jocelynn

Mae Vin said...

Aww.... Thanks Jocelynn! It's so sweeeeeeeeeeeeetttt. *OMG! the ants is coming* lol XD