Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Am I Useless??

I feel so useless now! I'm good (not to say expert) in nothing!
I have no talent in singing, acting, writing, debating, public speaking, swimming and many others.
I cannot even type properly using the keyboard as what Ming Rui always like to schold me.

What am I good at? I am good in nothing. I have got no talent at all.
Talent is a God's gift but it seems that god doesn't like me that much.
(Can't really blame God, it is just me that is USELESS!)

What am I good at? I have no idea.
I can speak 5 languages which are Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Hokkien. However, I master none of it. I am a BIG FAILURE, right? Sigh...

Not only that, I am a girl who is extremely lazy. I just cannot help for this.
My this bad attitude was inculcate in me since young.
I do tried my very hard to stay away from my lazy attitude but I just love to procrastinate.
Procrastinate and lazy are best friend, whenever I get attracted by anyone of them, the other partner will just follow along. I know that in  this case, 
 'Buy 1, Free 1' promotion 
 should not exist but they just cannot be separate. They also be recognise as the Siamese twins (conjoined twins).


As quoted from Edward Young, 
"Procrastination is the thief of time."
I am trying to be more determined and stay as far as possible from 'procrastination'. 
Wish me luck for that as I do not know how long can I resist as he is so attractive and charming. lol XD
As a research reported, "It took 1 and a half year to change our attitude."
Mr. Procrastination, I want to keep a distance from you. 
Please leave me alone.
I am begging you. PLEASE!


My spirit is shredding down day by day. Why I am so USELESS?!?!
Sigh...
It's incurable.

I have to do something.
It is so not like CHONG MAE VIN's style.
Will you give up that easily? Of course not.

Stay strong and always be yourself as being yourself is just good enough.


GAMBATEH!!!
As a saying goes, "If you have it, flaunt it."
I should just be happy with what is gifted!!

No comments: