Thursday, March 3, 2011

Choral Speaking UPDATE!

When do I post this???

IT'S 12.30PM and I do have class tomorrow ya. Thus, can't really post that long as I should be on my bed now to meet the 'God of Sleeping'.

Let's cut everything short.

Jang
Jang
Jang
Jang
....

The latest Mae Vin is as below. Do you miss me?

Oh... I know you do. Don't be shy to admit it. I understand you! lol XD

Can you see any difference in the picyure below??

Look it carefully. Look into it. (But make sure you don't knock the monitor ya although I know I am attractive. *vomit*)

The answer is shown below.
I wore my new contact lens.
This is my first pair of coloured contact lens which is dark violet.

Nice???????????? Of course la!

Oppppsssss......
Seriously have to sleep now.
I wanted to post on the choral speaking competition we had today but the time doesn't seem to allow me to do so. Will update it next time when there's a chance(for sure!)!

No comments: