Saturday, February 19, 2011

Results

I'm back again cause I just remember I forgot to post something superb important!!!


I
scored
4
flat
in
my
mid-sem
exam
!!!


And...


I
even
scored
'A'
for
my
English
paper.


This is the first time I scored A for English for my exam in KMNS.
For the 1st mid-sem and sem exam, I only missed a few marks to score an A. =(

Before I forget, I scored BAND 5 for my MUET exam.

My aggregated score is just right at the spot which is 220 out of 300.

I have to thanks Pn. Ezatul for this result as she's the only English teacher that I really respect to. She's the first English teacher that meke me feel that I can really learn something from English class. You are the first person I think off when I received the result. Thank you, Pn. Ezatul even though you are not in KMNS, but may god bless you to stay healthy and happy always.

Tata~~

No comments: