Monday, March 14, 2011

THE TRUTH about MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Kindly inform that this post is regarding to the date below, not the posted date.*

7 March 2011 (6.30pm)

I am super down now. I need someone to talk to. This is the first time I face failure in my life that actually draw me into a depression mood. My team give a poor account of ourselves, especially ME. I am blaming and hating myself now for the SUPER EXTREME TERRIBLE (look at it, how bad is my English!) slide show that I prepared. I thought I have done my best but the truth turns out to be another way.



Words for myself:

“Do you think you are the best, Chong Mae Vin?” “NO! You are the worst group. You are the worst presenter!” Ish… What’s wrong with me??? It’s proven that I am poor in IT stuff! Chong Mae Vin, have you realize that you are a self-centered person and overconfident of yourself?? You always think that you are the best. Those who are surrounding you are just idiots. They exist in this world are just to project the best of you! When are you going to stop all these childish thinking?!?! AH!!!!!!! Coooooooooooool down, my dear. Try lower down your expectation, or not you will be glum if you don’t achieve it. REMEMBER, don’t set your goal too high nor too low. An average goal can be a good motivation for you to work and try harder. Too many extraordinary goals may draw you down and distinguish the spirit in you.”

No comments: