Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm Back ^^

Let's continue with the previous post? Did anyone guess what i had done? Now, I'm going to tell you about it.

Ladies and gentlemen, pay attention to here....

On 27 Feb which is the public holiday for malaysian, I went to AEON Bukit Tinggi with my family to watch the 14 Blades. When we were on the way to cinema, we saw some events was going on at there(in front of the Harvey Norman). There's where i had my first time in having..............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BLOOD DONATION!!!!!!

I'm proud of myself of doing that. Maybe some of you out there had tried it before. But for me that was the first time!!!!!!!!

Now, let's have more details about it:~

At first, I filled in a form with a lot of questions such as "Do you fall sickin the past 3 months?", "Do you have any medicine for the past 3 months?", "Do you go for any blood donation in the past 3 months?" and ext... They even ask about the menstruation period... After I filled the form, i hand it to the officer at the next table. When she saw my age, she straight away said , "Opps, you baru 17 ke? 17 tak boleh derma lagi la." Then, she just put my paper aside. =(

Luckily my sis's friend followed us along and he told me that i can actually participate in this blood donation provided that i had my parent's permissions. I then quickly ask the nurse about it and she gave my an Permission Letter. After i filled in that, the nurse finally allowed me for donating my blood. BUT before that, i still have to go through for a few procedure before the nurse can start 'taking' my blood.

Firstly, the nurse checked my blood type without checking the rhesus factor. After that, i moved to the other counter to measure my blood pressure. My blood pressure is 129 mmHg which is quite normal. =) At the third counter, the nurse just wrote my info in another form and gave me a small red book where i have to bring it whenever i'm having blood donation again.

Lastly, i sit on an armchair and the nurse started to prepare to collect my blood. The nurse gave me an analgesic injection. Then, the nurse tighten my arm to increase the blood pressure to increase the blood flow. The nurse the inject a 'tube' which is as big as a toothpick to collect my blood. I can feel a sudden pain when the nurse injected it. The blood started to flow out and enter a bag with the capacity of 450ml.

After i have done with it, I sat on the chair and rest for about 10 minutes. They do prepare milo for us to provide glucose that can replenish our energy. I drunk 2 cups of it. I felt ok after that and didn't feel dizzy at all as the others always said. I stand up and the nurse gave me 2 kind of tables. One is to rebuild the haemoglobin in my body and another one is to regain my weight(???).

After all the procedure, i'm finally done and we start to shop around because the movie haven't start yet. My sis (the younger and the elder one) enter the Bata to search for any nice shoe because my sis's (the elder one) shoe is destroyed by a dog name.... Opps... I had forgotten the dog's name. By the way, Bata don't have any nice casual shoe, they only famous with their school shoe. Okok... Back to the point now. As i'm not really interested with the shoe sold in Bata, i waited outside together with my mom.

The highlight of this post......

I suddenly felt dizzy and i told my mom i'm going to the bench in front of Ausinno to have a rest. My mom saw i looks queer and go along with me. When I'm sitting down, i started to feel cold and enervate. The cold sweat even starts coming out... I told my mom that i wanna went to the car and rest for a while. But haven't wait for her to bring me there i already fainted. She was so helpless at that time cause my sis was still looking at the shoe in another shop. There was an uncle sitting beside us but when he saw i'm fainted, he just ran away quickly.

When they turn over and saw I was laying at my mom, they faster rush forward to us. They placed me to sleep flat on the bench and my elder sister went to find the nurse. The nurse came with a glass of glucose solution and a tablet. I ate the tablets and continue resting on the bench.
Then there starts with some conversation about the whole incident.

When i'm fainted, i can actually heard their conversation but i just got no energy to answer them. After i wake up, they told me that there was a crowd looking at me when i was fainted. That was so EMBARRASSING...

After the embarrassing incident, i still felt very happy as I had DONATED my blood that can be use to safe the others life. =D =D

My hand now still not fully recovered yet as the injection part still have some yellow part and i still can feel the pain when i press on it.

That's the full report about the proud and also the embarrassing incident on that day.

P/s: Wanna look into detail of the place and condition when I'm donating my blood? No worries because my sis do took some pic when i'm donating my blood. But sorry for can't update it now cause my sis is not with me now and so do her phone. I 'might' be update it on next sat. =P

P/s 2: For those who always go AEON Bukit Tiggi like me, you would have know the places i mentioned above but for those who don't know about it, you can search for it on the next visit. lol XD

No comments: