Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Today...


I'm now at kumon. But my eyes keep on falling down. Help me!!! Today i wake up very early which is 5.30am. This is because i wanted to go back to school to certified all my photocopy certificates and also my SPM result. I reach BK at around 7.30 which is the time that i used to be at school last time.

I met pn. Ding today!!! I miss her so much. Pn. Ding had a class until 8.10. Thus, i have a walk around the school. There's not much changes around the school just that a lot of trees are gone. They cut down the tree. =( After the walk, pn. Ding called me and asked me to meet her at the canteen. We have our breakfast together in our school canteen and we chat a lot. =D

The students are calling me now. Got to go d. Bye~

P/s: Will update more bout this. Hehe... =D

6 comments:

Jing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jing said...

everyone is working at kumon !!
which kumon are you working at ??

MaeVin said...

Mine is at Bukit Tinggi 1. The kids there are too cute to resist. That might be the reason why many of us work at there. lol XD

Are you working now? Where do you work at?

Jing said...

im working at the setia alam kumon ..
the kids is absolutely cute =)

MaeVin said...

Ya!!! But there're also the naughty one... =(
They know how to do but they just don't want do...

Jing said...

ah ya !! tat kinda of student will usually been scolded by my boss as my boss was strict and they wants perfect result from the student .. they will make them doing repeating worksheet till they are perfect enuf for the exam