Wednesday, March 10, 2010

SPM Eve

Tomorrow is a big day for all the SPM-ians and I’m one of them too. It’s less than 24 hours from now and we’ll have to face the result of all our hard work... Does hard work pay off? I do believe it and I also hope that the makers of our paper can really prove it to us too.

On 18th November 2009, we still sitting in the examination hall and having our first paper which is the Bahasa Melayu Paper 1 and now, our release is gonna release TOMORROW!!! Time pass very fast, isn’t it?

In my secondary school life, i get to meet my friends during school time. We almost be together for more than half of the year. But now, even though we haven’t enter our colleges or university, we already face diffuculty in arranging the time to meet each other. It is because that some of us is working and some had further their study at private colleges. Just imagine after we get our result and everyone starts enter different colleges and university at other places, the probability of we can be gather together is very low. That's why I very cherish every opportunity of us hanging out. Tomorrow we gonna have our lunch together at shogun after we collect our SPM result. But sadly there's some of them can't join us too... But cheer up girl, we MUST not forget each other. Promise! I'll always miss them no matter where i go. =)

Got to go and help out my mom now. Update a pic before i go...



P/s: Will update my result here if the result is not bad. ^^ [Hopefully i get to publish at here]

No comments: