Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Hair Style



That's my NEW HAIR STYLE! Nice?

I had straighten my hair and had my new fringe! During my secondary school life, i always had the same hair style, which is the ordinary log hair. As i'm a prefect, that's easier for me. Now, I had end my secondary school life, i can have any hair style i like without restrain by the school rules. But, I really miss the Secondary Schooling lifestyle. That can be consider as the stressless life style. Even though we used to complain about the homework and the teachers in the school but you'll found that's just a tiny stuff after you graduate.

Back to my hairstyle. Hehe... I cut it on this Sunday (It's not last Sunday because Sunday is the first day of a week. =P) at Wangsa Maju. You must be wondering why did i went so far to Wangsa Maju and my house is at Klang. It's all a coincidence. Sunday, me and my family went to Rawang to worship my ancestors as now is the period for Qing Ming festival. After that, we have a lunch at the nearby restaurant and I mentioned to my mom that i wanna take a photograph for my 'Probationary License'. She replied that my hair style is very ugly and messy. =( She want me to straighten my hair since January.

Thus, we make up a decision to go Wangsa Maju to straighten my hair cause my sister said her friend went there and their service is not bad. I admit their straightening skill is really good. My hair is the proof. =D I spent RM207 fro straighten, cut and hair treatment. They even give me a bottle of hair shampoo and a hair conditional oil. If you plan to change your hair style or straighten my hair like me, you can go there but be prepared that your butt might get burn because it took about 5 hours to complete the whole process... Here's the address and the contact:-

AMAZE PROFESSIONAL HAIR SERVICE (Wangsa Maju)
No. 31, Jalan 1/27B,
Taman Desa Setapak,
Wangsa Maju,
53300 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-4142 7873

They even have branch at Desa Petaling and Plaza Metra Kajang.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

hey you have very nice style.. i like it

MaeVin said...

THANK YOU!!! Credits to my hair stylish. =D