Monday, March 15, 2010

SPM

Hey! As i promise in the last post, I’m back to update my SPM result here which means i’m quite satisfied with my result. Even though it’s not straight A’s but at least i can get scholarship with that result. Before looking at my SPM result, let’s have a look at my trail result first and i’ll make a comparison table later.



My add math result was very bad. I can’t believe i can get C for my add math. And that’s also the first time i’m stunned when looking at the question. My mind can’t crap any answer for that. OMG!

And now... Let’s have a look at my SPM result!!!! Dang dang dang dang....



Arghhh... Chinese and EST! Both subjects that I PLANNED to drop it but I didn’t. I’m not willing to let go both of this subjects cause i don’t want to waste the effort thnat i have put in for both of these subjects. 2 years for EST and 11 years for chinese!!! Around Jan(2009-I was form 5 at that time), i went to find Cik Yong and told her i want to drop chinese but she don’t let me drop. I told her i’m too busy for my other main subjects and also my girl guide activities. But she just ignore all my reasons. I took very long time to make up this decision and she just keep forcing to continue my chinese class. I even cried when i’m talking to her as i’m really too stress up at the moment after I disappoint all my teachers with my homeworks. Let’s forget about those unhappy incident.

The summary:


No comments: