Saturday, February 27, 2010

My First Time in having......


The topic i'm going to said is not related to the pic above. But the view is really nice. Don't you feel so? I love the nature. And the pic was taken by me. =D Ok, back to the topic. I have my first time in ___ on Friday. I'm so happy and never regret about it. I have gave my first time to a woman. Can you believe that? Wanna know more bout it? Just wait for my following post.

P/s: Sorry to the readers who waiting for the post of the biography of Lord Baden Powell. I can't publish it today as what i had promise cause later i'm going to listen an 'amali' talk for the driving license. I'm so sorry about it. I will publish about it ASAP.

Pp/s: Xy, i know you're not waiting for that post... You must be more interesting about this post.

No comments: