Friday, February 19, 2010

CNY~~

Today is the 6th day of CNY according to the lunar calendar. As I mentioned in the previous post. I went back to my grandma's house. We starts our journey in Friday (12/2/10) morning. I waked up at 4.30am in the morning. You must be thinking that i'm really crazy for waking up so early in the morning. But i actually plan to wake up at 4am which is even earlier than 4.30 am. Wanna know why i wake up so early. It had to blame on my younger sis cause she told me that we have to start our journey at 5am. But in the end, 7.30 only we get into the high way drive forward to Sg. Petani. This was the first time I'm the first one who wake up for the preparation of the trip. Cause normally, i'm the last one who wake up after all my family members please me to wake up...

All the way, I just be in charge of sleeping and finish the junk food. Can't blame me cause beside that i have nothing to do as I haven't get my probationary driving license yet, can't help them to drive. But even though i get my probationary driving license, my mom also won't let me drive. Before we head to Sg. Petani, we stopped at Permatang Pauh (I also don't know about this place before this but it located in Butterworth if not mistaken.) to have our lunch with my uncle. He's my mom's eldest brother. He brought us to one of the restaurant he always go and order the steam fish head in Teo Chew style. It was very delicious. There was other dishes too but i felt that the fish head is the best! =D

We reach my grandma's house at 3 something. She (my grandma) was so happy when she saw us. It was not much activity at there... We just watch the television program for the whole day and play some card. Bear in mind that we play the card is not the one we always play (such as blackjack, 'red heart', 'tai di' or cheat) whereas we just used the card to play the memory game. Tat's so lame isn't it? =( Luckily I brought some novel to read. =)

For the CNY Eve, my mom prepared steambot. In the morning, we went to the pasar to buy some fresh ingredients. We do bought some ingredients from Klang all the way to Sg. Petani but thst's still not enough. My mom and my sisters went to the pasar while i stay in the car to accompany my grandma. They bought some fish, sotong and many others. In the afternoon, we stay ay my grandma's house and watch movie again. Suddenly my grandma asked my mom to change some money for her as she wanted to use for the ang pau money. But my mom didn't bring any extra money, thus we went to the nearby Tesco and bought something just to get 10 ringgit notes. Me and my sis each of us grab one stuff and line up at different counter. We bought 4 items only and we separate the receipt into 3. Each receipt didn't even exceed RM 5. That was so funny.

On the 1st day of CNY, we have a vegetarian diet in the morning. At 10 something, everyone come to my grandma's house. We ate cookies and had some soft drinks. I chat with my cousin. Some of my cousin even brought their 'friend' (their boyfriend actually). One of my cousin's boyfriend knocked his head twice when he came in and went out cause he is too tall. After that, we walked to my uncle's house. We have lunch at his house. My aunt cooked steambot.

The next day, my aunt went back to Penang. We planned to bring my grandma to watch a movie but at last we didn't go cause we're too lazy to go out. The weather at there is really hot. That's make us lazy to step out from the house. The temperature at there even reaches 38 degree Celsius. You don't have to worry that your clothes can't dry cause you just have to hang up your shirt and it'll dry in 1 hour. Can you imagine how hot is there?

We came back on the 3rd day of CNY. I started to miss my grandma at the moment we left because she's so cute. My mom even cried. But luckily my grandma did't saw it if not she'll sure cry too. Her (my grandma) eyesight is not so good now and she not really remember us well cause we only get to go back during CNY holiday and raya holiday and sometime during her birthday if we having school holiday, thus I taught her way a way to remember who am I which is the peace sign which represent 2 as i'm the 2nd daughter in my family. She can remember my sign. Whenever i show her the peace sign, she will said "You're the second 1, right?" She's cute!!!

Here are some of the photo we took. Not all cause have to go now, can't upload all. Enjoy! ^^



My mom and my grandma ^^


My grandma ^_^


Me and my grandma =D



No comments: