Saturday, February 6, 2010

1st Post in 2010

Sorry to all the readers out there. It's february now and this is just my 1ST post in 2010. My blog is really dead as what Xin Yi has mention before. Since this is my 1st post, let's start with my 2010 resolutions But before i start, i jusat wanna refresh your memory about my 2009 resolution. You can view it by clicking this link or just scroll down this page by using your mouse. =D =D

________________________________________________________________________________

FRIDAY, JANUARY 2, 2009

2009 Resolutuons

Goodbye, 2008 and here come 2009.

What to do in this another wonderful year?
  1. Finish all my logbooks.
  2. Get my QG award.
  3. Must be more hardworking and complete all my homework(hand in all the homework on time).
  4. Pay more attention in the class.
  5. Stop 'fishing' in the class.
  6. Do the revision for all the subjects.
  7. Don't stay up too late.
  8. Complete all the account for the prefectorial board.
  9. Get straight A's in my SPM. [hopefully]
  10. Must take time to rest and relax myself, don't too stress up.
  11. Organise all the girl guide tests for the juniors.
  12. Build more sweet memories with all my lovely friends.
  13. Must take times to hang out with my friends.
  14. Get my driving's license.
  15. Control my emotions and stop being too emo.
  16. Be nice to everyone even to those i have problem with.
  17. Don't online too often.
  18. Don't eat too much.
  19. Make sure all the teachers pronounce my name correctly.

and MORE..... [i'll add it if there's anything extra]

Really wish i can achieve all these in this year :)

This is the last year of our High School's life.

Hope all the form 5 students can enjoy this year n have a WONDERFUL memories with all your friends. :D


What's in your mind after reading my 2009 Resolutions? Let's see what have i achieve for that...
  1. Finish all my logbooks. [as i'm a QG now, of course i have completed my log book]
  2. Get my QG award. [I'M A QG NOW!]
  3. Must be more hardworking and complete all my homework(hand in all the homework on time). [i'm still very lazy in doing hw, i only hand in some of the subjects as the teachers are too strict =P]
  4. Pay more attention in the class. [for the subjects that i interested in. =D]
  5. Stop 'fishing' in the class. [i'm trying very hard for that but some of the teacher's voice was like lullaby. it was just like a hypnotize class]
  6. Do the revision for all the subjects. [at least i get to revise almost everything before my SPM]
  7. Don't stay up too late. [doing log book and revision are something that cannot be prevent. thus, i always stay up late XP]
  8. Complete all the account for the prefectorial board. [it's all passed down to the junior d]
  9. Get straight A's in my SPM. [hopefully] [can i just put a lot of for this as the result is haven't release and i really hope i can achieve it. hard work pays off!!!]
  10. Must take time to rest and relax myself, don't too stress up. [i'm always in a stressful condition...]
  11. Organize all the girl guide tests for the juniors. [too many test to organize]
  12. Build more sweet memories with all my lovely friends. [we have a lot of joy in the schools and at anywhere we go]
  13. Must take times to hang out with my friends. [we always hang out even before our SPM. lol XD]
  14. Get my driving's license. [still in process. i just finished my undang test on this wed. going for amali soon]
  15. Control my emotions and stop being too emo. [have a chat wit fren is the best way to slove it or wrote it in my diaries. my diaries book is gonna finish. Gotta buy a new 1 soon...]
  16. Be nice to everyone even to those i have problem with. [and i settled the prob between us too]
  17. Don't online too often. [that's why i seldom update my blog. hehe =D]
  18. Don't eat too much. [food is irresistible]
  19. Make sure all the teachers pronounce my name correctly. [En. Haza'ri is the only teacher that love to pronounce my name wrongly, even En. Navalan pronounce my name correctly]
Keys/Indicator:
- highly achieve
- achieve within expectation
- still in the process to achieve it

It's just started...

2010 RESOLUTIONS

  1. Get my driving license.
  2. Enter a colleges / university with a course that i really interested in.
  3. Lose weight.
  4. Become a young leader (pemimpin muda) and help out in GG activity.
  5. Update my blog with at least 5 posts per month. [this month is not counted as i'm too busy working nowadays]
  6. Organize a 6M Gathering [in the planning process now].
  7. Be a filial daughter.
  8. Widen my social circle.
  9. [still thinking]

That's all for my 2010 resolutions (so far). Adieu to my secondary school life. This is a turning point of my life. Hope that everything can be gratifying.


QUOTE OF THE DAY
"There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish."

No comments: