Saturday, February 6, 2010

2009 FLASHBACK

Phew... Did you read the pevious post(the very long post, but actually i pasted half of it)? Finally finish the 2010 post. Too long didn't blog d, that's why having problem in thinking what to write.

Now, let's have a flashback on what had happen in 2010...

The delighted incident:
  1. I get my QG award.
  2. Have a sweet memory with the QG from all over Malaysia during BSS and also the Terengganu trip.
  3. Won the e-PPDa competition [For more info, visit http://www.smkpbk.com/pertandingan-e-ppda-peringkat-sekolah-daerah-klang/.] [But i until now still not really believe that we won it. lol XD]
  4. I finished my SPM.
  5. Retired from the Prefectorial Board.
  6. Attended the awesome GG farewell organized by my junior.


The grievous incident:
  1. Didn't attend the farewell for the Prefectorial Board.
  2. Can't go for the e-PPDa competition for state level as it crash with our BSS date. [not really crash with but just too near with our BSS date and we scared we don't have enough time to prepare for it that's why we give up... If we were to attend, we'll sure win it. =D]
  3. A tragic change in my family. [Sorry, don't ask me what's it cause i don't wanna to think bout it anymore]
  4. Argued with my best friend.
Opps... My memory is getting worse.... I only get to remember this?!?! Should eat raisins to increase my 'power of memory'. lol XD Got to check back the picture and my cert to see whether do i miss out any important incident.

Lastly, don't forget to check out my blog for more updates! I'll update my latest news in this CNY using my Phone. Don't miss it! ^^

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"All men have a sweetness in their life.
That is what helps them go on.
It is towards that they turn
when they feel too worn out."

No comments: