Wednesday, February 10, 2010

CNY

This might be my last post before CNY. It's before, not during.

I'm here to wish all of you out there: HPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR and also HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

I will be going back to Sg. Petani in this CNY to visit my grandma. Miss her so much. Since Raya untill now never saw her d. Looking forward to see her. I'll try to take some picture for you if possible as long as you visit my blog. =D

The time pass so fast. One month is over d. One more month, the SPM result is gonna release. I'm so worry bout my result... But everything is over, no point of worrying is as long as i had done my best.

Hope everything will get well soon after this CNY...

Bye~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site maevin0728.blogspot.com
Is this possible?