Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 Resolutuons

Goodbye, 2008 and here come 2009.

What to do in this another wonderful year?
  1. Finish all my logbooks.
  2. Get my QG award.
  3. Must be more hardworking and complete all my homework(hand in all the homework on time).
  4. Pay more attention in the class.
  5. Stop 'fishing' in the class.
  6. Do the revision for all the subjects.
  7. Don't stay up too late.
  8. Complete all the account for the prefectorial board.
  9. Get straight A's in my SPM. [hopefully]
  10. Must take time to rest and relax myself, don't too stress up.
  11. Organise all the girl guide tests for the juniors.
  12. Build more sweet memories with all my lovely friends.
  13. Must take times to hang out with my friends.
  14. Get my driving's license.
  15. Control my emotions and stop being too emo.
  16. Be nice to everyone even to those i have problem with.
  17. Don't online too often.
  18. Don't eat too much.
  19. Make sure all the teachers pronounce my name correctly.

and MORE..... [i'll add it if there's anything extra]

Really wish i can achieve all these in this year :)

This is the last year of our High School's life.

Hope all the form 5 students can enjoy this year n have a WONDERFUL memories with all your friends. :D

No comments: