Sunday, October 10, 2010

My miserable MUET examinaton for speaking...


I had my MUET Examination today!!! It was the speaking test. I was super duper nervous at that time. My hand was shaking!!!





Mine is on the first day of the exam. Not only that, I was in the first session. And the worst part is I'm the first group who kicked off this whole examnination too... Whenever my friend asked me when is my MUET Examination, my only reply was: "Woo... Mine was on the first day, first session and I'm the first group too!!! !_!" I'm only glad that I'm not the first candidates. I'm candidate B. =D

The below picture is my examination slip for this MUET test. This slip is more important than my life as without this slip, I will not be allowed to sit for the exam.


The topic I get was the benefits of the Natioanl Service Programme. I stuned when I saw the question. How I wish I could have participate in this programme. =(


I did very bad for both of the tasks. First of all, I forgot to greet the examiners. When candidate C start her respond with the greeting introduction only I realize that I left out the greeting part. Beside that, I don't think I fully used the 2 minutes because I forgotten to time myself. All my point that I presented was all going around the bush. I was just like repeating the point. I think I did better in task B but it's still not at my top condition. I should have perform better but it's too late to regret now.

To all the candidates that giong to sit for this exam. All the best to you and always remember that: 'To do or die'. Thus, just go all out for it.

There is a quote by Buddha which sound
'do not dwell in the past,
do not dream of the future,
concentrate the mind on the present moment'.
Therefore, what should I do now is concentrate on my revision for my final exam for semester 1 in Negeri Sembilan Matriculation College.

Have to back to my study table now.
Bye ya~~

See you again after my final exam. I might be blogging on the 26th October because it is my last day of the final exam and I am not going back on that day because I will go Port Dickson on 27th October for an PRD activity. Will be back home on 29th October and have my driving test on 1st November.

Have to go back to my study table now.
Tata~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah!!! at last I found what I was looking for. Somtimes it takes so much effort to find even tiny useful piece of information..

MaeVin said...

hopefully it really did help you for ur MUET!