Friday, October 1, 2010

I screwed up everything....

This week is the worst week in my whole matriculation life!

I had 2 quizzes (Mathematics and Account) this week which was on Thursday and today!!!!!
And guess what???
I screwed it up!!! X) ='(
These 2 subjects are the subjects where I was confident I can get perfect score for it!!!
But it's impossible now.
I don't think so I can even get an A or even B! =( =( =(

For Math, I didn't even complete it and account even worst.
I don't know what was I crapping at that time! It was so wrong!!!!
My mind was blank at that time!
What was I thinking?????????????
I don't know.
What is wrong with me?
Can anyone tell me???

Account I still can accept. But why must it be math???
Why?
Why???
WHY?????
WHY???????
WHY????????
WHY????????

Chill down, Mae Vin.
*take a deep breath*

It's easy to advise other people to not looking at the past.
But when the thing happen on you, you just can't practise to be optimist.
I'll advise him not to recall what he had done for his exam.
But what am I doing now???
I still cannot let it go even the quiz had over for 4 hours!!
Can anyone brain wash me???
Sigh...

If you found out that I'm missing one day, don't worry about it because I might just have enter 'Hospital Bahagia'.

I am super duper extremely stress now.

I hope that I can see my mommy now. =(
But too bad that I'm not going back this week and they will not come here purposely just to find me.
Even thought it only take 2 hours from my house to here but it's very troublesome too...
I can't call her too because my phone service is barred because the amount had exceed the limit.
Mommy, how I wish I could hug you now....
Are you going to call me tonight?
Did you saw the message that I sms-ed you just now?
What are you doing now?
Do you miss me? (I know you do. lol XD)
Even though I know you're not going to read this, but I still want to tell you this:-
MOMMY, I LOVE YOU!
You're always the best one.

Let me have a good rest tonight.
I really need a rest.
(All the competition is coming to an end and I can really focus in my study now.)
Continue study from tomorrow onwards!!!
Cannot procrastinate anymore!

No comments: