Tuesday, October 26, 2010

2 in a row...

Time flies so fast. I had finish my first semester for the Matriculation Programme. Wow... In April, 2011, we will be graduate from here. It's proven that time really does it work well. lol

What had I done in this whole semester???
Eat
Sleep
Study
and nevertheless, the exam

That's my life in KMNS. The most essential thing in my life whereever I go is FRIENDS.
I can't live without my friends. But of course, I can't live without food. If you're my friends, you would have know that I live to eat and not eat to live. lol XD

In KMNS, I met different kind of people.
As the cliche goes, it take all sorts to make a world. I have to accept them as how they accept me.

My roommates are funny. One of them is LINA BT. MOHAMMAD SIDEK. My secondary classmate. How lucky am I?

I have taken our picture but can't post it now because I don't have the phone USB.

A picture speaks a thoundsand words.
Will update more about my life in KMNS after I upload the pictures into my laptop.

Got to go now. Wanna watch 'The Vampire Diaries'!
It's gonna be a movie night!! XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.