Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Finally the 'Final' is over!!!!

I'm back after 15 days!!!

FINALLY THE FINAL IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the whole hectic week. I'm finally free now!!!!!!!!
Say no to study until 7th November!!!



How was my exam? I screwed up my Mathematics and Economy.
My business and Accounts were not bad. Thank you to all lecturers who guided and motivated me all the way especially Cik Azlinda, Cik Geetha and Pn. Nor Mala.
Let's get over it.


Why am I still online? Where am I now????
I am still in KMNS where my sister always describe it as a rural area without any entertainment. Blogging and facebooking are my only entertainment here.
I can't log into facebook as now is still working hour and KMNS wifi will only unblock the site after 5pm.



Almost every Matriculation students are on their way back to their home sweet home. But I'm staying here tonight with my roommates because we'll be attending a Leadership Course in Port Dickson tomorrow. 15 PRD (Pembimbing Rakan Dinamik) from each matriculation college will be gather there for this 3 days 2 nights course. I'm the only Chinese from KMNS who will attend this course but who cares. We are all in the same family! =D

Looking forward to this Friday. Can't wait to go back. Mommy, I will be back soon. Wait for me ya!!!

My holiday is fully packed. On Saturday and Sunday (30 & 31/10), I have driving lesson. On Sunday, after my driving lesson, I will be going out with Xin Yi, Joey, Cherrie, Sally and Seow Wei! (Zee Yeng and Siew Sheng still not sure yet. =[) It have been a long time since I last met them.

On Monday, I will have my Driving Test.
On Tuesday, maybe going out with Ming Rui.
On Wednesday, go Jogoya with my mom and my sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yipee ^.^v
On Thursday, go shopping with my sister because Thursday is her birthday. But the location still not sure yet.
Friday is public holiday. I'm going to stay ant home and spend time with my mom. =D
For Saturday and Sunday, give myself a break. Relaxing day before I come back here again. =(

You're not in the list??? You miss me so much and want to meet me????
Don't worry. My time is always flexible. Just give me a call. Hehe... =)

I exceed my phone credit limit again and my phone service is barred now. Sorry to Joey and Chew Kit for can't reply your messages yesterday. Chat in Facebook later. ^^

5 comments:

IyouweBlog.com said...

wow so true! say no to study! hehehehehe

cherrie said...

hahahahaahahahahah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you and chew kit smsing each other !!!

MaeVin said...

>fatt: but we can only enjoy it for 13 days... after 13 days, everything will resume back to normal.

>cher: =P

Zee Yeng said...

mae vin! where u guys going? i'll be at kl this weekends...

MaeVin said...

yipee!!
we'll be going sunway on sunday! =D
must join us! ^^