Sunday, October 3, 2010

Argh!!!

Why must I always get so pissed off with him whenever I chat with him???????
Argh!!!!!!!
Ish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I just don't understand why must I be like that.

I tried to talk to him nicely, but I failed to do so!
As the conversation go along, I will automatically get very fraustrated.
Is is my problem or his???

This is not the first time!
It happen almost everytime.
And the topic we chat about is always the same.
Don't he get bored about it?
Sometimes the question is too usual until I forget to reply...

And I don't like the way he asked question.
As if that he is the detective and I am been forced to answer the question.
Can't he put the sentence in a more appropriate way?
I know he don't meant it, but I just don't like it.
It's not his fault cause that's just his way.

Sigh... I just don't understand why am I behave so not like me.
Am I having problem with my communication skill?

No comments: