Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Love you...

Oh well... I think I'm in love with you, m.................y lovely blog! You are always there to be my rubbish bin to take in all my trash. I know this analogy doesn't sounds romantic but yea, here is where I split out all my thoughts and feelings. So, what do I want to share today?? Love?? Hmm... I guess now is not the time yet. Ahah! Time!!! The topic for today is about timing!!!

What is so special about the topic of the day?? Timing?? The outcome may not be as expected if the timing is not right. Sounds so clichĂ© right? Yet, it is fairly truth isn't it? 

A business opportunity for instance. If smartphone would have launch 10 years back when the economic level isn't that good, do you think the demand for the product will be as good as now? Will it turn up to be a trend? Well, the answer might be yes and might be no.

On the other hand, same goes to a friendship. If I do not walked to Wuen Chuin and talked to her during the orientation week but after our interaction week, do you think we will be as close as now? What if I talked to another girl first?

How about a relationship as my topics recently has been closely related to it? If the confession does not happen when both parties have the same feeling, do you think it will be successful? What if it happen after the feeling of the girl started to fade off when she sees no response from the guy? When if another guy appear at the right timing when the girl started to give up waiting for the other relationship?

The world is full with uncertainties. How do you know when is the right timing? What I can say is when you see no hesitation to do so. Nike - Just Do It! Stop thinking and act now.

Now, let's get back to the story about yourself. Have you ever miss the timing and everything just when chaotic? Feel free to share your thoughts.

A quote for me:
"I believe when you meet the right person it clicks, and you both know and you start making it work, you know?"
- Hunter Hayes

A quote for you:
"You cannot afford to wait for perfect conditions. Goal setting is often a matter of balancing timing against available resources. Opportunities are easily lost while waiting for perfect conditions."
- Gary Ryan Blair

No comments: