Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Drama Sharing: The Hippocratic Crush ll

A short post for today. ^^

As some of you may know, I'm a sentimental person and the last few episodes of this drama makes me cry like hell. Before I move on to some sharing or lesson I get from the drama, let me share a short stories of myself. Still remembered that day I went to a Tzu Chi Introduction Night with the theme of filial piety. There were few videos been shared and yea I will not say I cried but my tears did flow out. At that moment, my friend told me that there is no point of getting touched and cried over a video if you do not get the message that it wanted to deliver. It's the action that we take after the learning from the lesson that make a difference. By getting touch with something is just a short moment but by practising it will make change someone's life and your life.

So, what did I learn from this drama? There are a few lessons but one that struck me the most is that we should grab the opportunity to love when there is a chance because you will never know how someone's life will be and how long will someone live. It may not because of sickness or disease but an accident or any uncertainties may happen anytime, anywhere and we shall not regret only when the chance that once appeared in front of you disappeared. This lesson may seems simple to you and you may think that you know about it as well, but how many of us actually hold on to it? Let's think about it. We always worry and look at the end results and then hesitate to take the move, at the end what would we get?? You loss the moment of creating more memories with the time of consideration you had. 

Consideration is needed but don't waste too much time on it because things are always different from what you have pictured.

It's about time again but not timing. It's the time that we have, the moment we got. Communicate with your parents while you are still alive and when they are still alive. Talk to your friends when you still can do so. Show your love when he/she is still there. Appreciate every moment that you have.

<3 

No comments: