Monday, February 24, 2014

After 8 years!

After 8 years of having you with me, today is the day where I get rid off you. Not to say fully but at least partially... I have finally get my hair cut short.

Teng deng...
My New Hair Style <3
WHAT??? IS that TRUE??

That was how my mom reacted. When I was still in the saloon, she was sitting at the side and asked my sis, "Is there anything happened to her??" "What's wrong with her?" "Is she ok?"

It's kinda unbelievable that I will actually cut my hair that short as I always treat it as my little baby.

I wanted to do this long time ago but I always do not have the courage to do so. Today is the day! 

The head is super light now! =P


3 comments:

Unknown said...

i potong u potong... ^^

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mae Vin said...

why you copy me??? =P