Friday, October 25, 2013

Mate Selection

What a interesting topic I have today. =)

I am now working on an assignment (Sampling Survey) and the topic given is "Survey on the Perception of University Students on Marriage and Criteria for Mate Selection". This is what inspired me to blog on this topic.

When I was filling in the questionnaire, there is this part of question where a list of criteria is listed and we need to rank the important level for each of the criteria. This struck me a lot. What type of person that I am looking for to be my boyfriend, my soul-mate and of course my husband? Who is the ideal man that I wish to spend half of my life with?

Among the criteria listed, I selected

  • reliable
  • good character
  • sincere 
  • honest
  • fun/loving


All these criteria I believe is quite common for everyone. Furthermore, good cook and housekeeper is VERY VERY important as well. >< Although I like to cook but not many can accept the dishes I cook, because I prefer a lot of spices and all-in-one. =P

However, is all these really important? 
Love is blind!!! 
Sounds so cliché. ><


4 comments:

swei said...

Then why you told me you can't found MEN with this criteria in UM since these characteristics are quite normal~ LOL

Mae Vin said...

hahahahaha.... still the 'feeling' plays an important role although I do not how would it like or how is it exactly be. =P

btw, how do you found my blog?? XP

swei said...

hahaha... true also...

err, I stalked you? just saw you 'Like' your own post for blog and realized that you have a blog. so, just come in and 8 xia lo~~

you know who am I meh?

Mae Vin said...

woo~~ stalker... ><

welcome to my blog, i don't update it often though, only when my friend ask me to do so. XP

of course know la, i stalked you as well. =P i found a photo of you in your blog, pandai leh~~ =P