Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Late-Evening Jog

Phew... Just came back from a late-evening jog! ><

I jogged from 7th college to varsity late. Then make a turn and passed by DTC and Faculty of Science (a place that he always dropped by huh?).

I never thought that jogging at night would be that scary, wanted to ask a few friends to join but most of them were not back yet or was having meeting just now. When I was at the park (I don't what does it call) with those exercising facilities, I stopped by there and started to play with those exercising facilities. After 10 minutes, there was this guy who waited at the other side. This threaten me and I walked faster. I was relieve when he wasn't following. Pheww once again.

It was just a small round but I was so happy that I sweated! I shall jog more often. Before that, I need to get myself a new pair sports shoe.

Need to back to LECTURE + TUTORIAL life again after skipping class for the one whole week (with permission) and the 3 days holiday. 

P/s: My xiao xiong said I looks more energetic and not that tired. Most importantly, she can see the souls in my eyes. lol XD (I guess it's because of the long holiday or hmm... something else?? xP)


>^.^<

No comments: