Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Malaysia's Economics Future Dialogue

I went to an audition for the Malaysia's Economics Future Dialogue during the Investor Day. The Investor Day is on 26th October 2013 and too bad that PEKUMA will be having our Follow Me Trip on the same day as well. For those who do not have anything on that day, do make yourself present for the Investor Day, I think it's something worth attending and it's FREE ADMISSION.

Back to the audition. The audition was suppose to be held on the last Saturday but due to GSY & GES, I couldn't make it on that day. So, the topic that I presented on is:

“What are the main obstacles that will prevent Malaysia from achieving her goal of becoming a developed economy by 2020?”

There were 3 panel of judges and 2 of them actually evaluated us through a conference call.

But seriously, I never know it was something that BIG until I saw the advertisement on RapidKL Bus on Monday. To be honest, I don't think I could get it as I didn't really put in all my effort in it. In contrast, I think my senior, Siew Bee should get it because she is really passionate in all these academical events and research thingy. She worked on this topic for 4 days and came out with a research paper on this topic. I admit that she is really well prepared as compared to me.

All the best for her in getting selected as one of the students for the Malaysia's Economics Future Dialogue.

Fighting~~ 

>^.^<


No comments: