Friday, October 28, 2011

I NEED TO BLOG!!!!

I had abandon my blog for almost a month!!! How can I did this to it??

Now, let's start with a report on what I did for the past 1 month. (in chronological order)
1) Interview for AIESEC and committee for FEA Night
2) 50th Anniversary Celebration for PBUM
3) 7th CC Supper Night
4) UM Convocation for graduated seniors frm 7th CC
5) Help out in PBUM's Vege Stall
6) NRC Talk
7) Induction for AIESEC and meeting
8) Preparation for FEA Night
9) SUKMUM
10) 'Zhong Guo Wen Hua Zhi Ye'
11) 7th CC Talent's Night
12) Pigeon Hole (wrote 'love' letters for seniors)
13) 'Quan Zhong Hua' - an event organized by PBCUM [going for the training camp later]
[i think..... that's all guuuuaaaaaaa]

and of course not to forget TUTORIALS & ASSIGNMENTS

A busy month, huh? Every time whenever I on my laptop, I was busy checking my mail, prepare for my assignment (this is the main motive I turn on my laptop, but I end up blogging at here), OSK investment challenge and many other serious matter. However, facebook became the site that I visit the last, after I had complete what I wanted to do...

And today, I HAVE TO BLOG!!! I just got too many things that I have to spill out, not by talking to the others but through blogging as sometimes, we can't talk everything as we like to the others. This lead to my next post.... 

*to be continued*

No comments: