Sunday, September 11, 2011

UNI!!!!

If you do stalk my facebook, you would have know that which university I get. 
Yet, I still want to repeat it again!
I'm now in
!!!!
Ya, you're right! We can go out anytime if I don't have any work on.


I just undergo UM orientation week (MHSUM - Minggu Haluansiswa Universiti Malaya). It wasn't as scary as what I heard. However, it was AWESOME!!! It's undeniably that the talk was boring and I do 'fishing' during the talk but I do had lots of fun and enjoy it. 

"How is UM?"
How are you in UM?"
"How is your uni life?"

These are the few questions that I have been answering for this week.
Ok, well. UM is AWESOME. I am so proud to say that I'm a UM student. According to QS World University Ranking, UM is ranked at 167th place worldwide. The only Malaysia Institution that has made it to the top 200 of the QS World University Rankings 2011/2012

I don't really know how would my life be as this is a whole new chapter of my life. I'm so ready to explore more about it! ^^

Before I end the post, here are some of the pictures of my hostel room. I will try to get the picture of orientation week from Napoleon, my senior in KK7.

The double-decker bed

The single bed

And lastly, our study table
Will update more about my recent life, when I am free.
Stay tuned. ^^

No comments: