Friday, October 28, 2011

Study

I have not been studying since the first week!!!!! I am seriously slack off a lot. After 7th CC Trip, it is time for me to start concentrate in my study. This is because the main purpose of us to be in university is to graduate with flying colour results. I really hope that I can be in the Dean's List Award, but will this still be possible?? This have to depends on me, CHONG MAE VIN!! Gambateh kudasai~~

Today, I just discovered some problem had occur between me and one of my friends. (Not you, Ming Rui. This post is not for you, read the next post. =P FASTER!!) I realized this quite some time as the way I threat him/her (No clue in guessing who is that. XP) was really mean. If you know me, you will surely avoid me whenever I get pissed or irritated by someone. No one would like to meet that Mae Vin. I have been trying very hard to not being that sarcastic, but it just come out that way. Some of you might have know who is that person, but shhhhhhhhhh... Keep it to yourself, I don't wish to affect anyone to dislike him/her. I will still try my best communicate with him/her in a better manner. Time to train my EQ again...

ASSIGNMENT FOR MICROECONOMICS HAVEN'T DONE YET.... AH!!!!

No comments: