Monday, April 26, 2010

STPM or Matriculation? STPM =(

This post should be a survey post on which foundation course should I take. But sadly, my only choice now is STPM!!! *crying*

So lucky for me (a non-bumitera) to get matriculation but sadly it's not the course i want....

Can't blame anyone cause that's my own fault for choosing the wrong course during the application period! I don't know why at that time i'll choose accounting instead of science stream. I thought i can't score well for my science subject and will not interested in science field. But I'm so wrong. End of last year, I make up my mind to further my study in Biotechnology course. It wasn't too late at that time. I still can change the course i want to take during the 'semakan' period but i DON'T KNOW there's a 'semakan' period!!!!!!!!!! Me and my friend do ask my school's counsellor teacher is there any 'semakan' period for this application but she said NO! If I would know it earlier, I will surely change it to science stream!!!!!! But everything is too late now..........

Now... I'm just hoping that I can get the JPA scholarship or IPTA. Praying hard for that... =)

*moody*

7 comments:

ohmywtf said...

good luck ya :-)

jfook said...

You mean STPM right? I'm a STPM leaver. Studying in UPM, taking Biomedicine. Um...STPM is a great eperience. Tell you, if you really strive hard in your STPM, no regret, definitely you can the course you want in uni. STPM can actually motivate you to study hard..And trust me when you enter Form 6, people will look up on you, because you definitely gonna be different from others in terms of academic and also maturity.

MaeVin said...

Opps... Typed wrongly and i didn't even realize that!!!
Luckily you mentioned bout it jfook. Thans ya... =)

Thanks for your advice too. X)

Amanda L said...

STPM rockx dear!!! agree-ing of what jFook had mentioned... I'm taking biomedicine as well but not the same uni as jFook.....=)

MaeVin said...

Thanks amandaeriopapilio. You and jfook had brighten up my life. Really thanks a lot... XD

Manji Tan said...

when you are in matric, you have 50% chance to enter local uni. I heard that matriculation is easier than STPM. Im matriculation leaver, but if i can turn back time, I prefer to go for STPM, cos my STPM friends learn a lot of things other than m3, bio, physic, chem...good luck with your future,

MaeVin said...

Manji, thank you!!!! =D

After all the advise from you guys, i gain lots of confidence in taking STPM!!!

I CAN DO IT!!! Here I come, form 6! Here i come, STPM!!! X)