Monday, April 19, 2010

If I am Ip Man master, I would...

If I am IP Man master, I would be FAMOUS!!! You know why?? Because everyone is gonna watch me in the theater through the movie IP Man! That's cool isn't it? Of course!

I googled about IP Man 2 and I saw awesome information about IP Man 2 in the Wikipedia at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ip_Man_2. If you're unsure what IP Man is all about, you just click that link and you'll get a clearly view about this movie and the next thing you'll do is check the schedule of IP Man 2 on the GSC website to book the ticket(s).

Characters that attracted me to watch this movie:

source: google image
Donnie Yen as Ip Man


source: google image
Sammo Hung as Sifu Hung


source: google image
Lynn Hung as Zhang Yong Cheng


source: google image
Huang Xiao Ming as Wong Leung
and many others....

Ip man is a semi-bioautographical sequel following the adventures of the master of Wing Chun. After his victory over the Japanese General in Foshan that had shown in Ip Man 1, Ip Man moves to Hong Kong and set up a martial arts school at there. Here, he's challenged by other Kung Fu masters, including Sifu Hung (hung Quan Master). Ip Man and Sifu Hung draw a tie in this challenge. Sifu Hung gives him permission to open his own wushu school. When Sifu Hung gives Ip Man a ticket to the King of Boxing Competition, a friendship is forged between the two former rivals. After a competitor nicknamed Twister is named the winner, he claims he can defeat Sifu Hung with three simple blows. Wanna know what's gonna happen to Ip Man, Sifu Hung and twister, then you must watch this movie in GSC Cinema feel the furious of the how Ip Man claim back the dignity of Chinese kung fu and the Chinese people.

Back to the topic...

To be famous, i need a significant Wing Chun pose as my identity of an IP Master. But before that i have to have some survey on different Wing Chun pose by different living things in this world.


"Do you want to taste how hard is my fist? Wata..."


"Shake hand is the first action before i show out my Wing Chun style. That's my prinsip!"


"Modeling competition by posing on a 4ft ladder?"
"Oh no.... I'm using my power of Wing Chun (the internal strength) to hold still the ladder."


"Never saw anyone showing their '永春派金刚腿' by wearing their high heels? Now we gonna show you how it works! Watch it out....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"See! Our '永春派金刚腿' is performing extremely well even though with our high heels on it. Beware of it!"


"Opps... I surrender! Because i don't have high heels and i only got 1 bamboo. I can only show my '双节棍 - Nunchaku' with that. Not Wing Chun..."

Lastly, I chose this as my significant pose to spread to the world about the greatness of Wing Chun!
"Don't look down nor despise me. I used my power of Wing Chun to build this>>>>
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/

"THE PERFECT 10 GADGET which indicate that I'm gonna score 10/10 to win this contest!!!"

Below is the trailer about IP Man 2:~



IP MAN 2
A MUST WATCH MOVIE IN 2010.

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

the panda one is cute =)

MaeVin said...

Ya. I love that pic too. =D