Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pre-Monopoly Board

I'm now online again!

What I'm doing now in the late night?

I'm preparing the slide show for my Monopoly Board Competition. It's a competition wher we have to create a monopoly board using our creativity based on the accounting concept. Actually wanna print screen and post my slide show here, but don't know why it can't work. =( The slide show is very nice. If you still remember the e-PPDa contest that I won, the slide show for both competition is based of friendly-user concept. ^^

I'm just at slide 22 now. Have to complete it tonight so that can show it to my group member and have some edition for it.

Today, our group had complete the outline of the board too. The shape is *secret*. But will try to take picture of the whole board and post it here. Hopefully I can update it.

We'll have to hand in the board with the proposal to the lecturers on Thursday. I do hope they can return us our board but it's impossible because they want to keep it as reference for this competition in the following year. FYI, this competition is first time organized in my college. We are the first batch for this competition. Thus, we don't have any ponit of reference. Everything we do is beased on our accounting concept and the logictivity to make the board work.

*Put my finger crossed*
Hope that our group can win. I heard that other groups were performed well.

To obtain the victory, I have to get back to the powerpoint now. I can only post until here.

Chiao~

No comments: