Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Eve of Monopoly Board

Can you believe I'm still awake now?
Can or not you still have to believe it.
Look at the time I post this and you MUST believe it.

Crap for 3 sentences?!
I can't believe I ONLY crap for 3 sentences.
I have to crap more.
But how can I do so?
I'm just doing so now. lol XD

Still have some touch-up to do for the monopoly board powerpoint presentation.

Erm... To let you have a clearer view, I decided to list it down and you'll 'Whoa!' for it.

1) Find the clipart of:-
~ car
~ washing machine
~ angel & devil
2) Find the examples of NBB (Nota Belum Bayar), vacation voucher
3) Powerpoint:
~ Correction for some of the points
~ Hyperlink
~ Slide Animation
~ Add in clipart and picture in it
4) LAND PROPERTY CERTIFICATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (This is totally blank yet and with my semi-concious mind, I don't know I still can think for it or not...)

For tomorrow, I have tans of work to do too...

1) Print the devil and angel cards + hotel logo (FYI, the name of our monopoly boards is 'Hoteliers' where every transaction is related to the hotel business.)
2) Photocopy the cover for the angel and devil cards
3) Prepare a box to put in the equipmentS for the monopoly board

Is the time enough for me to finish all these?
Please pray for me to succeed in it. Thank you.
May god bless you.

Tata~~

No comments: