Wednesday, April 1, 2009

YAY!!! [part 2]

This is suppose to be part 1 but I'm too exited for the winning so i decided to post that first. On 29/03/2009, we having our school sports day at Stadium Sulaiman. I would just like to jump straight away to the result cause i really lazy to describe all the things that had happen.
  1. Kinabalu
  2. TAHAN
  3. Ledang

For the marching (sports house),

  1. Kinabalu
  2. TAHAN
  3. Ledang

For the marching (unit beruniform),

  1. Kadet Remaja Sekolah
  2. Bulan Sabit Merah
  3. Kadet Kor Polis






To all the Girl Guides who participate in the marching:

You guys no need to care about the result cause we know that all of you are the best. We know that you all are the BEST. I'm proud of all of you who had made such a wonderful job. When you all was marching that time, i was looking at you guys and it's was really nice. Even some of my friends come and told me that they was trying to find the mistake to see is there anyone was wrong but they can't find any of it and they told me that all of you are really AWESOME! You all had did a great job. The result is not really important. What really important is what you had gain through marching. A strong bonds between the juniors and seniors is created. And I'm sure all of you had enjoy the process from a beginner until you become an expert. Cheer up, girl!! For me, ALL OF YOU ARE THE BEST!!! XD As what Rock Chan said, take revenge next year! we'll be back to see u all WINNING next year! gambateh!

No comments: