Saturday, April 11, 2009

Updates

Finally, our second standardised test was end. It was a tough time for me. I not really study for the test cause me, the laziest person in the world were rushing to finish all my homework that have been slacked off since long time ago. I don't expect a good result for my exam this time but still I hope I won't fail any other subject except for 1 subject that I'm confirm that I failed(not gonna to tell you which subject is it. lol XD).

Today, I heard a really shocking news which is the "e-PPDa" competition will be on 6th may 2009. 2 days after that, we'll be having our BSS(Bengkel selalu Sedia, the last step for our QG test) on 8th May 2009. And this mean that we MUST finish all our BR(Bintang Renjer) 2 & BR 3 logbooks before the competition. If not, we'll have not enough time to complete it. Why must the competition be on that day??? Sigh.... Hope that we can win again for the state level. Faeez also hope that we can get the victory for Klang too.

24 hours per day is definitely NOT enough for me. I have too many things to do.

After the month of May, hope that everything will run smoothly and i won't be so busy anymore so that i can get to concentrate more from my SPM. I wish that i could start to focus on my SPM from today onwards but it's really impossible for me.

QUOTE FOR THE DAY:
"Tomorrow will be a better day"

No comments: