Friday, February 6, 2009

updated!

Ok! I'm know i'm not suppose to be online for NOW but no choice cause i need to rush for my BAKP (Bengkel Anugerah Ketua Pesuruhjaya) log book. and one of my friends keep insist me to update my blog. I got a lot of tings to say actually. Everytime when i online, i wanted to blog but when i open my computer, it just seem like i don't have mood to blog anymore n there's a few more posts which are still save as draft. Here is some of the things tat happen recently(and maybe long times ago).

~ Firstly ~
It's about our school merentas desa(it passes long time ago actually). Our school's merentas desa is held on the 29th January 2009 which his one day before our CNY holiday. All the things went quite well actually except the incident about the numbers for the members of class 1 and class 2 are been mixing up and tat might causes the disqualification of the members but it is actually not our fault. The teacher(i'm not suppose to mention her name at here but i think u might know who is it) didn't organize all the stuff properly and blame it all on us. It really make us pissed off at that moment especially rock chan. The teacher expect us to help her clean up all the mess that she have done and accused us that we are the one that didn't heard the instruction properly. But luckily everything went well after that. And guess wat? I get no. 47. XD I know it wasn't very good but at least it's still top 50 and it was the best record that i ever get. Actually I'm suppose to get 48 and may shuen is suppose to get 47 but just because the teacher there pointed her the wrong lane, that"s wh i get to cut her.

here are the overall results:
Ledang
TAHAN!!
Titiwangsa
Jerai
Kinabalu

Here is the TAHAN,
Here we shout.
TAHAN, YEAH!
TAHAN, YEAH!
TAHAN, YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!
Parapapapa,
I'm lovin it!


~ Secondly ~
It's about the CNY. During this CNY, i went back to my grandma's house at Sg. Petani, Kedah. i had stayed there for 5 days 4 nights. Their social life there seems a bit normal and boring. Every afternoon when i was still at Kedah, i was either go my aunt's house or stay at my grandma's house to watch TV. It was quite boring staying there but i enjoy the moment with my grandma. I started to miss her now. My grandma is now 90 over years old and she is going to celebrate her birthday in another 1 month time. My grandma is CUTE! XD I love her so much. n i love my little cousin too, even though sometimes the might be quite rude which i not really like it at that time but they was nice too. My grandma cried when we wanna go back that time, that's wh sometimes my mom ask us not to treat my grandma too good (but of course we don't treat her bad). It took us another 6 hours to came back to Klang again....

No comments: