Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Should I?

I know tat i shouldn't had treat him like tat but i just can't control myself whenever i saw him.

This is not the first time he had make this kind of mistake. This is the 4TH time!!!!!(and maybe more). The worst part is we had advice him before he did the same mistake AGAIN but we end up with a scolding.

I really don't like is that he is the one that make the mistake but he as if that we are the one that did that mistake. Just imagine if we are the one that did this kind of mistake, sure we will be getting scolded from him. But when he is the one tat did the mistake, he expect us to forgive him which i think is quite imposible(at least for now). I don't think we'll get to forgive him as we really cannot accept with wat he had done.

Whenever we saw him, we'll try to avoid him but he just keep come and wanna talk to us. And i will sure tune up my voice when answering him which i don't really want to but i just can't control myself. I really try very hard not to talk to him but he just as if that we had already forgive him and keep wanna talk to us.

And he even come and ask us why we treat him this way. He never though that this is his fault and keep on giving excause that he though his friend will help him. I really feel pity for his friend cause he helped him for thousand times ad but he seem like don't appreciate it at all and create more and more trobles. He never feel that this is his fault before.

What he was think now was why we don't forgive him and why we don't help him. Is not that we don't want to help him but just that we are not able to help him anymore. What else can we do? Whenever i saw him, my anger will just appear from some where and make me feel like scolding him. But i know i can't do that.

I really trying my best to treat him as usual but it seem like not happening. I just can't control myself. I really hope that i can control myself so that i won't be so suffer. What should i do? or i should say what CAN i d for now? I really dunno what can/should i do for this moment. I just hope that he don't disturb us anymore so that i can try to conince myself to live in an environmet which is without him and without all the troubles.

Some of my friends was thought tat i must be something wrong and i was trying to pretend that i'm fine. For all ur information, i'm pretty fine(REALLY!). Don't worry about me. I won't let all these stupid stuffs to affect my life and my study. Nothing is more important than my futher.

I won't take risk of my SPM which determine my futher whether i can get scholarship or not. I must study very hard to ensure i get the scolarship to further my study. And even my QG test, he always thought tat all the log books that i was doing is useless. To him:"For your information, it's NOT useless. You never prepare any money for my study, tat's why i'm trying to use my own ability to get the scholarship but you always says what i'm doing now is usless which i CANNOT accept."

Hope that he get to read this post and know what we actually feel n stop disturbing us but i know he won't cause he dunno how to online. Just hope that he can really know his own mistake and stop blaming the others.

p/s: some of u might know who is he but not all of u know tat.

No comments: