Saturday, July 25, 2015

Today is the BEST day and tomorrow will be a better day!

Hey guys! (and girls of course!!) I'm back on my blog, here am I back to the same screen. This makes me miss the moment with you. Everytime when I come back would surely express my feeling towards you first! hahaha... For my readers, don't jealous yea, it's specially for my lovely blog only =P

Why am I back here today? Thanks to one of my friends who reminded me on my blog after stalking of my birthday. Well, the learning lesson would be, if you don't want people to stalk over your birthday, the best way is to keep your email address or your blog URL away from numbers which hinting on it. =P

After 6 months of working life, I hereby officially announce to the world, 
"I'M STILL ALIVE!"
 Working life isn't that bad and meeting the right person and right platform is very important. There is no perfect moment, there is only perfection in you! I'm grateful with the people I met along the way and all the guidance provided. Thus, the perfection in you is the one decide on how you view the people in your life and how you treasure them. Did I tell you that I'm currently in Mah Sing working as their Sales Executive? I'm now in charge of the M CIty project @ Jalan Ampang. Interesting an d challenging at the same time especially in this market condition. ^^

Back to the topic for today,

"Today is the BEST day and tomorrow will be a better day!"

This is a quote dedicate to all of you out there. No matter how have your day been, always remember that today is always the best day in your life and of course, tomorrow will be a better day. Sounds contradict? It's not actually because if today is consider a best day and tomorrow is a better day, this indicates that no matter what TOMORROW will be BETTER than TODAY! So what are you waiting for? Looking forward for tomorrow and live to your fullest. =D

A song dedicates to all of you out there~~ Hope that it can energize up your day too. ^^


Hwaiting!!!

No comments: