Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Let's see what other things happen in 2014! (Part 2)


In my previous post, I have done with those serious part and now let's move on to the FUN part! 2014 was an amazing year with fantastic friendsss I met and fabulous eventsss I participated. I was lucky and glad for being selected to join 2 cultural exchange programmes which are the JENESYS Programme and AIPE Programme. The programme was held in Japan and Hong Kong respectively.

JENESYS Programme (Group C - Nagoya)
AIPE Programme
I even self-sponsored myself to Taiwan!!! Taiwan is a beautiful place with friendly people and greenery environment. I had been walking a lot throughout the trip and every place I went, I made new friends. Although I can't keep in touch with all but I do keep connection with some of them. It was an eye-opening journey!

The Lovely People I Met in My Trip


However, this trip isn't merely to explore Taiwan but to meet him too~~ Hehe~~ But I'm still keeping it secret first. So, wanna know him?? Let's plan a trip to Taiwan again??

(23/2/2014 - Well, we didn't really make it through, thus you got no chance to know more about him... hahaha... )

To be continued...

No comments: