Sunday, July 11, 2010

Another Week in KMNS...

As I promised, I'm back. Not Friday but Sunday. You must be waiting for this post right? I know you are, don't deny it. lol XD

Oh ya... Forgotten to mention something very important last week. The KMNS wifi blocked me from entering NuffNang site. =( But luckily I still can log into my lovely blog. =D If not, I'll totally lost contact with the outside world. My younger sister always tease me that I'm staying in a rural area as I don't have much entertainment here. No cinema, no shopping complex in Kuala Pilah! =( I can actually go outing at Seremban but I'm lazy to go out. Hehe...

I wanted to update some picture but I just realised that I forgot to bring my hand phone cable here. Will update it next time when my cable is with me. ^^

I had done my Ujian Kecegasan. I used 15.36 minutes to run 2.4 KM. I'm not in the Cemerlang category. Ish!!! Why can't I ran 0.36 minutes faster?? Sigh... Must score for my hockey test! =)

This week is not as tired as last week but it's as boring as last week. The life at here will never be fun. I'm not saying that the people here are boring but the lifestyle! Although I had adapt with all the boring lifestyle here but I just can't stop myself from complaining it. Hehe...

I have lotsssssssss of homework haven't done yet. 18 essaySSS for Business, 6 questions for Economy, 12 questions for Accounting, 1 English essay and MATHEMATICS. I always procrastinate my math works as I always feel that other subjects are more important and now I have 2 chapters of math tutor works haven't done yet. Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really going to get crazy soon.... Time management!!! When can I get to manage my time well???

I'll not be able to blog for next week because I have another replacement class for the Raya Holiday. It's the Monday timetable which mean I can only get back my room to study for my mid-sem exam at 4 in the afternoon!!!! Why must they replace it on next week????????????? Why can't they just replace it on today?!?!?!?! We need time to study for our exam!!

Will update when I'm back to Klang, k?

Miss you~~
[Please don't misinterpret this, the 'you' is not someone but you who are reading this post now. =D]

No comments: