Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The 5th post of the month...


To ensure that i keep my promisi for my 2010 resolution, i'm going to blog my fifth post using my phone. 7 more minutes to go... Be fast!!!

The post for today is gonna be about one of my classmates in KMNS, Alisia (the girl in the centre of the picture). =D She's a girl who is desperate to leave KMNS. She is leaving on thursday if everything go according to her plan. She's going to further her study in University of Nottingham but she actually don't want to study at there! She want to study at Taylor College but her mom don't let. Her heart is still at taylors...

I'm going to wish her all the best for whatever she's going to do. I'm going to miss her. =(

Sorry if there's any typing error cause I'm in rush to ensure i can blog this before 12am. Do i make it? =)

No comments: