Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sorry...

Sorry to you who visiting my blog now. I'm suppose to post about the outing yesterday (I had took tans of picture to blog.) but I don't have the mood to blog it now... A very sincere sorry to you.

I'll be going the Matriculation College in Negeri Sembilan on next Monday. This is a very sudden decision. I'm struggling whether should I go for matriculation or form 6 for the past 1 week. And yesterday, I had made my final decision to try out for the Matriculation after I discussed with Cherrie. We felt that we should go for it because it's really a rare opportunity for us (the non-bumiputera) to get selected for this program. We should be grateful that we're selected for it and go for it. If we give up this opportunity, our position will be replace by the other bumiputera. It's very unfair for the non-bumi that apply for it if we just give it up without trying it.

Even I had made this decision but I'm still struggling for it. Cause the program I get for the Matriculation is Accounting but I want to pursue the biotechnology course. Should I just give up aim in being a genetic engineering or even biotechnologist??? Should i just forget about the biotechnology course and study the accounting course?????? Ish..... I really don't know what to do...

My choices:~
1) Go for the Matriculation Program (Foundation in Accounting)

2) Go Form 6 (Science Stream)

3) Enter UTAR (Foundation in Science)
[but must maintain the CGPA at 3.90 to maintain the scholarship.]

4) Take A-Level / SAM / AUSMAT
[but the examination fees and the miscellaneous need RM9K++ even with the scholarships]

Which do you prefer?????????????????????????

An infinite gratitude for all your advices. Thank you! ^^

9 comments:

Dori Lukey said...

Form 6! If u go matric u can say bye bye to an opportunity overseas. And u'll gain and learn so much more in form 6. But of course, the path will be harder

MaeVin said...

Ya, if go matric means I must go local uni d... =(

Hilda Milda™ said...

I would say foundation in science. Cause even w/ form6 or matric, if you don't get more than 3.0, government will also give you lousy course. Plus, we're chinese. Thats why. You should go for something you like, it's your future that we're talking abt here (: ALL THE BEST!

MaeVin said...

@Hilda

Thank you. Before this I also decide that I just go UTAR for foundation. But my mind like keep on changing... After that I decide to go form 6 an d then now matric pulak... Still in the unstable state...
That's why keep on asking suggestions from teachers, friends and the bloggers. Hopefully I can make a decision that I won't regret.

I hate the government for only cares about the bumi! We (the non-bumi) should get better chance to further our study. And the government always said that we don't want/like to serve for the country but do they think properly that they don't even cares about us and they expect us to serve for the country wholeheartedly??? Haiz...

Lisa! said...

You shouldnt do what you dont want to do.
If accounting is not what you want, I think you should not be doing it.

You dont want to waste your one lifetime doing something you are not happy or passionate about.

Wan Kamilla said...

I got matriks at Goreng, Perak and I'll go for it.. I have read that we can change our course there. But I am not that sure..

MaeVin said...

@Lisa

Last time (when I'm still Form 1, form 2 that time) i do thought of being an accountant. But my sis not really encourage me for that cause she said there's too many accountant in this world and very hard to get a job. But until last year, I FINALLY decide to pursue biotech and now I'm offer the accounting course...... That's so funny isn't it??? It makes me keep on thinks that is that my destiny is to be a accountant....

MaeVin said...

@milla

I called the person there and they said that science can change to account but account cannot change to science...

ohmywtf said...

Form 6! i studied and never regretted :-)